1951; Bronze, Stone; Artifact
North Campus; West of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building and south of H.H. Dow Building
Engraved "Vulcan 1904" for the Engineering honor society, it was used during initiations of new members. The anvil originally stood near the Engine Arch of West Engineering on Central Campus (now West Hall), and was moved to North Campus in the 1980s when the College of Engineering moved.