previous   |   next

Class of ’44E Flag Plaza

None
1996; Steel; Artifact
North Campus; Southwest corner of Media Union

The plaza consists of three flagpoles, for the flags of the United States, State of Michigan, and University of Michigan. The flags, poles, and landscaping of the plaza were a gift from the Engineering Class of 1944.

 

RECENT INSTALLATIONS

Impressions
Jun Kaneko
2013

Recent Installations

 

ART SPOTLIGHT

BEGOB
Alexander Liberman
1996

Art Spotlight