previous   |   next

Xi Psi Phi Dental Fraternity Bench

Unknown
1939; Limestone; Artifact
Central Campus; West side of Hatcher Library

Gift of Xi Psi Phi. Placed on campus on the 50th anniversary of the founding of Xi Psi Phi Dental Fraternity, which was founded at the University of Michigan on February 2, 1889, by six dental students, whose names are inscribed on the bench.

 

RECENT INSTALLATIONS

Impressions
Jun Kaneko
2013

Recent Installations

 

ART SPOTLIGHT

BEGOB
Alexander Liberman
1996

Art Spotlight