previous   |   next

Sea Nymph

Clivia Morrison
1938; Ceramic; Sculpture
Central Campus; Garden, east side of Michigan League

Designed by Gerald Mast and executed by Clivia Morrison (formerly Calder) as part of the Federal Arts Program of the WPA. The materials were paid for by the Michigan League as sponsors of this WPA project. Sponsors of pieces became their owners when the Federal Arts Program was closed in 1940.

 

RECENT INSTALLATIONS

Impressions
Jun Kaneko
2013

Recent Installations

 

ART SPOTLIGHT

BEGOB
Alexander Liberman
1996

Art Spotlight